These days, musicians have a wealth of tools available to promote their music, shows, and merchandise. Social networks have given us many forms of communication and almost unlimited options for getting media out to the world. This article will help you navigate the world of self-promotion, and give you what you need to build a fanbase for your band, starting from scratch. This is part one in the series, and will focus on how you share your music. Check back soon for part two, which will cover how to get more users to these sites.
Get band advice on our blog
- New Search Facility
- Essential Marketing Tools To Begin Building A Fanbase—Part Two: Using Social Networks
- When Should My Band Handle Legal Contracts?
- Booking Gigs 101 - Finding Opening Slots, Booking Your Own Shows, and Hiring an Agent
- How Can I Get My Music Into TV/Movies? Sync & Publishing Explained
- How to Build a Fanbase for Your Band – Part One: Where to Share Your Music